Here we go.

04 November 2008

You guys, my fifteen minutes of fame is comin'! I made these last night for my co-workers and other people @ the courthouse:


Judge Kilgore e-mailed Judge Brantley about them & she came down to our office to look at them. Well, I guess she liked them, she wanted a photo of them to give to Max (Brantley, of Arkansas Times fame) to post on THE blog. Shyeah! OK, so it's not up yet, I may be jumping the gun, but I don't care. I've tried to remain cool and calm about this election and I need to place this excitement SOMEWHERE.

In related news, Barack Obama definitely has the cupcake vote.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cupcakes are up on the Times blog! Fame! Fortune!

To quote The Jerk, "Things are going to start happening to [you] now...."

kmhd said...

The controversial cupcake.

kmhd said...

Got Milk, McCain?!

Blog Archive